Sudeep - Find me on Bloggers.com Little bit of this and that: I wrote this.. Because I felt like

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I wrote this.. Because I felt like

When things simply went wrong, when I lost all the control over myself, It turned out to be the greatest crisis of my life. But still, I had faith in one God, whom I've seen with my eyes. When that support was behind me, I felt like I could face anything and defeat anything. But in a moment, everything can change. Things that u firmly believe to exist till the very end might just vanish into thin air.

Even though all this happened, I would simply like to go on believing what I did till that very moment. For that mighty power itself, I have to get over it. I always had a single aim in my life. A single destination, where I wanted to reach, so desperately. But if it seems to go farther, I can't simply sit back and curse myself.

I have to get along, for the power which I believe to be the greatest of all..

** I simply felt like writing this, I don't know why. And never ask what I meant with this..(Assuming this blog to be read by a lot of people.. hehe..) I might not be able to explain.. **

5 comments:

Sadique Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sadique Ali said...

I dont know if lot of people read this blog. I certainly read it, and I am overcome by the urge to ask you what do you mean. since you asked the readers not to ask you what you meant, I will make my own assumptions, and I think I have a very good assumption in this case..
cheers

renjith said...

HAving faith in sumthing is the most important thing ,,,,cheers man sumone who havnt lost his faith cant be never defeated,,,,

Kala said...

As long as you have faith in yourself noone can beat you even the God himself. Thats the power of faith one has in himself. Though you told, you wrote this simply, I think I can figure out what prompted you to write this...am I correct dear??

Unknown said...

hey tell me plzzzzzzzzzzz

Post a Comment