Sudeep - Find me on Bloggers.com Little bit of this and that: Birthday!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Birthday!




It was my birthday yesterday. The one with lesser importance. At my home, we always celebrate birthdays according to birth star. And it was on March 30th. So, one celebration was already over.

Having your birthday on April 2nd is never an easy thing. Right from your primary school, friends tease u saying that You were one day late. And sometimes, I, being the most absent minded person on earth, justify that. So, it worsens things. But I am pretty much used to it now.

I, myself don't think that birthdays are worth celebrating. What's so special on a birthday? Isn't it a remainder of you being older? In my case, I've turned 22 now. Have to look back at the nonsense that I have done, gotta do better than that. (not bigger nonsense). Gotta be more responsible.

One good thing about birthdays is that, if you remember someone's birthday, and wish them, or give them any gift, they will feel really happy. Especially when that person doesn't expect you to do that. This time, I had hidden my birthday remainder from orkut, just to see if someone remembers it or not. Six people, excluding my close relatives.

Yesterday, I was very keen about not having any celebrations, especially because I've already had one, two days before. But still, my sister bought a cake, hid it from me, and and gave me a surprise. And it made me happy as well.

5 comments:

Kala said...

April 30th or March 30th?I guess its March30th u meant for Apr30 is yet to come...

Aliyah said...

Even I was confused with the April 30th thingy...
Belated b'day wishes :)

Sudeep said...

@kala

march 30th of course.. u know it better than me :P

@aliyah

thanks buddy.. hope u understood why I consider myself to be the most absent minded person on earth

Sadique Ali said...

@Sudeep

I thought you, like me didn't celebrate birthdays! :-)

Sudeep said...

@sadique

usually I don't. But when I'm at home, it's unavoidable. Personally, I don't think that a birthday is something worth celebrating

Post a Comment