Sudeep - Find me on Bloggers.com Little bit of this and that: Nuggets of nonsense

Friday, June 25, 2010

Nuggets of nonsense

I am enjoying the World cup football pretty well, especially because My fav team, Argentina is doing well. Premature exit of Italy and France was very sad. But this is not what I want to talk about.

The cleavage showing girl Mayanti Langer (Am I right?) who hosts the pre and post match show in espn/star sports freaks me out. Come on.. this is about football and all of us clearly know that she is not the best expert that we can have. She claims to have some knowledge about football, but she's far from the best. Isn't she?

Ok, men usually like cleavages and all, but why,why in a football related show?


***

Me : Do you have jeans of hip size *censored* ?
Salesman : Sorry sir, we don't.
Me : Sigh, but there in that shelf, I can see size *censored*
Salesman : That is ladies jeans, sir.
Bro chuckles. Immediately made silent with an angry stare.
Me : *^$$^%$@^#
Salesman : Sir, why don't you try the largest size in the kids section sir?
Me : (mutter) Fuck you (Normal voice)No. I'll gain some weight and come back.
Bro : (On the way back)Hey, don't walk near that dog. It might get tempted by the bones in your body. They all are too visible.
Me : Ohoho.. great joke.

Any short cuts to gain weight?

***

My bottom is on fire for the next ten days. But I can't reveal why. Being an anonymous blogger sounds like a better and better idea to me.

***

I always find facts which are contrary to the reasons when I follow reasons far enough. Do you think that it's logically possible? I need to get some sleep, I know, I know.

PS.1 - The author of this blog is not that lean as this post indicates. Actually, he is a muscle hunk, with these six, eight, I don't know how many packs and all.

PS.2 - I seriously wish if PS.1 was true

8 comments:

Aliyah said...

"Being an anonymous blogger sounds like a better and better idea to me."

:D

Sudeep said...

I could write anything and everything :)

HaRy!! said...

trivial information put in proper sensible way eh?

Sudeep said...

the whole blog is kinda trivial, I would say

Sadique Ali said...

Man, I missed so much stuff in here! Can please you tweet when you make a post to your blog?

I have kind of weaned myself off blogs now. I have moved my silly arguments about football to Twitter.

Sudeep said...

I could see your presence in twitter and absence in blogger. Sure I'll tweet my future posts. After all, it earns me a reader, no?

Sadique Ali said...

@Sudeep
Ever since I joined facebook, it has become a _massive_ time sync.
There are a lot of stuff to blog about, but facebook [and twitter]takes away all the time :-)

Sudeep said...

I would want to see all those getting posted in your blog. But you are a busy man, after all. :-)

Post a Comment